It has been crazy here: Two feet of snow. One day. Snowed-in. I am pretty sure this is the most snow Charlottesville has seen at one time in December. Over the typical snow fall in a year all fell in the past 36 hours.
The view into our front yard.
Joel being a great husband and taking out the trash on his way to dig out the heat pump. You can see how it is covering his knees!
And, yesterday, he ventured to UVA’s lawn with friends
Today’s agenda includes:
- Continue sewing Ella’s Christmas Present
- Addressing Christmas Cards
- Continuing Emma, with Amber who has been snowed in with us b/c she lost power and we don’t want her to freeze.
- Maybe wrapping presents from Santa
- Potentially playing in the snow
- Hoping for the plow to come down our road so we can emerge