If you are coming here from the Ultimate Blog Party, Welcome! I am glad you are here. And, returning friends, thanks for reading. I really appreciate it!
- Yesterday, these flowers were gathered by the Lady so we could have them at our tea party. She said we needed a centerpiece.
- The top three contenders for my favorite book of all time are Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- In the pre-children stage of my life, I was a high school English teacher. I taught in a small rural Virginia school system and instead of the obligatory apple, I was brought venison. They were funny, sweet, sweet kids and I miss parts of my teaching days. Now, I am home with my own littles teaching letters and manners and all things nice.
- I think LOST might be the best written show on television in recent history. I have a small crush on Sawyer’s character. Once I made the mistake of telling my sweet husband if I were not married to him, I would want to marry Sawyer. Married ladies – this is not a wise idea.
- I do not think we will be able to have a garden this year. This makes me sad. So, my better than Sawyer husband told me if nothing else he would make sure to get me tomato pots!
- I like to wear dresses more than any other type of clothes. As for my shoes though, I wish I had more pizazz with my shoes, but whenever I go to the closet to get shoes I choose the comfortable, reliable pair.
- I almost always believe the simple, handmade way is the best way.